Constant pressure system basics.
A constant pressure system operates with a variable frequency drive controller that automatically monitors your household demand. Like the cruise control on a car, the variable frequency drive speeds up or slows down the pump depending on your household water requirements. The result is reliable, constant pressure where and when you need it.
The advantages of constant pressure systems.
- Supports high volume needs
- Variable speed monitors demand
- Mechanical stress on the pump is reduced
- Constant pressure regardless of fluctuation
- Saves energy consumption and costs
- Save space with a smaller pressure tank as needed
- Can easily be expanded for future needs